On Saturday I met with a MUSIC Manager! She was in town with a client she is working with right now, her client is a 15 year old teeny-bopper girl...but her stuff is fun, This manager has managed for New Kids on the Block, Backstreet boys, and Pink...and other people too. Wellllllll.....Ro is choreographing this teeny-bopper girl's music video and he is making friends the manager and during one of their lunchs Ro asks if she is looking for other artists. She said "YA I am always looking for fresh talent." So he set up a meeting with her and I for like 20 mins on Saturday because she flew in from Florida to check on the music video. So she LIKES MY STUFF, she didn't even make me sing to her...and she turned down BRITNEY SPEARS because she didn't sing for her onteh spot!! hhahah (which she admittily regrets..haha) I gave her a bunch of songs I am working on and she said there are some that are "eh" but others she really really likes! :)! She said she would like to discuss managing me once she finishes launching teeny-bopper girl. She said it will be about 6 months. She said from now until then she wants to see me decided on 1 style and do some more songs in JUST that style and then also finish my music video. SOOOO, I am not counting my chickens before they hatch...but so far....ITS PRETTY STINKING COOL!!!!
In the mean time there is a movie that she is helping out on called "Letters To God" and she said they are looking for a song writer for it. So for the last 2 days straight I have been glued to garage band and I managed to lay down 3 song demos....verse and chorus mainly. I turned them into her and she should look at them sometime tomorrow.....cross your fingers for that too! Apparently..."McGraw" is going to be one of the musicians singing a song for the movie.....I don't know if that means TIM McGraw....or like his lil bro Donny-Bob "McGraw"
hahahaha.
Tuesday, July 14, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment