So I have a new trainer....no more Brad...but Brad was awesome...cause I didn't have to work very hard at all with him. Now I have Andrea! She is AWESOME! She is a year older than me and one of the sweetest people alive! Plus she pushed me SOOO hard, I am sore after every work out! Luckily thats only twice a week! lol. But she makes me do everything correctly and then tells me what muscle is works and how good it will make me look come swim suit season! Haha, I LOVE HER! After all of our Sundance conversations we have moved to Pranks....usually I am very against pranks, but we have been sharing all of the pranks we have heard and we have quite an amazing collection!!! Seriously! Most of mine are from my first semester at BYU-I when Katie, Siri, and Sam all were playing pranks on the STUPID boys at Alpine Chalet! Hahah...classics! So i have heard of this one where you put some "blue stuff" in brownies and you make someone else eat it and then it makes thier "wee wee" blue for a few days.....but I have NEVER EVER known where to buy that "blue stuff!" soooooo I finally found out! Apparently you can buy it a fish store....mua haha....i probably won't use it on anyone...but if i did prank someone...it wouldn't be mean...it would probably only be the blue trick....haha. So I stuck up a deal with Ro...after watching him get paid BIG bucks and flynig everywhere to teach his hip-hop/house/break dancing classes I figured its high time I took advantage of knowing this dude! So I have swapped him Piano lessons for Dance lessons! Oh yaaa! I am sooo excited. I already have given him the basic first 2 lessons and he has given me homework...similar to the school of rock, I have to start buy watching the masters of the art! I am excited! Plus In april he got asked to make a Hip Hop Work out video! I get to be one of the people behind him whoot whoot! So I have to start practicing! Plus...I want to look good! Cross you fingers! haha....hey but its work the work if I get paid $425 a day! Oh yaaaa!
I have 2 more new songs I have started that are promising! I really like this new one called "The World was Hiding" its kinda upbeat Michael Jackson/jordan sparksy....if that is a thing. Nate and I are trying to hurry and finish putting out CD together to give to Mike Addams for his Radio station. Almost done!
I am getting hired by other Agents in my office to design things for them...I am charging with $25 a hour or $100 for an "identity" ...basically like their logo.
Thats all for now!
Tuesday, February 3, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment