| I am writing a book. This should be interesting. If I think too hard about where i am supposed to start...my brain might explode....but none the less. I am supposed to writea book. So I am just going to make a goal to write something every day. just ANYTHING! I might only be 2 sentances...but if so, it must be something about ME an my Life. Alright. Well it is 6:51 am...i shot out of bed this morning at 6:28 because I knew in my brain I had to wake up when my clock said "something: 14" and so in mad panic I shot up thinking I would have to curl my hair SUPER fast today realized.....I wake up at 6:40 and I have to make sure I start curling my hair at 7:14 to be done intime.....so I was really fine. BUt it was nice because it gave me time to read my scriptures for 10 mins in my bed, which is my favorite time to read them because when I try and read them at my desk while I am gettting ready, I don't get as much out of them. I love the scriptures. I was just finishing Omni this morning, it is so neat when you hear them say "I know not the meaning of all things" but you read that they just keep pushing forward. They are pretty cool that way. Wow, so this book is gonna be a toughy...I honestly think I should start carrying around a tape recorder in my car, because that is when I think of really good stuff to write. Blast...ya I should probably do that. Arg. |
Tuesday, April 15, 2008
my Book
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment